Monday, December 10, 2007

New shows!!!

This is a very exciting time for me/us. We have just got a monthly gig at Sprizzos in Waukesha. We will be rockin' the house every second Saturday of each month. Our next show is Saturday January 12th. Also, I just spoke with Jeremy at John Harbors on Main St. and he said that he watched our videos and thought we had some really good stuff. So he is interested in having us play there but is booked until January, so no pre-Christmas shows, Sorry.
John Harbors is a really nice place. I saw Mueller and Hill there Friday night and actually had a great time. I wasn't sure that they could hold my attention but I really enjoyed them and they were very friendly towards me, and Jim actually let me use his mandolin to play him a song or so.
We are still saving up for a PA so anyone interested in providing financial support please contact us ;)
Or just come to the next show and tip big!!! Every bit helps we are almost halfway to a nice PA system.

I am currently Rockin' "Kick to Kill" by Pop Will Eat Itself from Dos Dedos Mis Amigos

No comments: